- When you die, what do you want done with your remains?
- What is the weirdest thing you own?
- Have you ever played with a Ouija Board?
- Do you believe in ghosts?
- Have you ever had an encounter with things that go ‘bump in the night’?
- Do you have a Deja Vu story?
- Do you still trick-or-treat?
- Have you ever had a black cat cross you, and have a streak of bad luck afterwards?
- Least favorite thing about Halloween?
- Favorite Serial Killer
- Favorite thing to do in a Graveyard
- Favorite Halloween Movie?
- Favorite Ghost Story
- Have you ever contacted a loved one from beyond the grave?
- Your biggest fear
- Favorite Pumpkin flavored food?
- Candy corn or Popcorn Balls
- Trick, or Treat?
- Best halloween you ever had
- Do you go to Corn Mazes ?
- Haunted Houses?
- Do you own any human remains that arent your own?
- Have you ever smashed a pumpkin
- Do you like Apple Cider?
- Do you live near any ‘spooky’ places?
- Do you ever get goosebumps?
- Have you ever seen a dead body apart from a funeral?
- Have you ever broken into an abandoned house or building?
- Do you believe in Vampires? (not sparkly ones, kids)
- Your scariest memory?
- Ever heard white noise from a turned off tv or radio?
- Weirdest Coincidence?
- Have you ever bobbed for apples?
- Ever had your fortune told?
- Favorite skin disease
- Do you see figures in your Peripheral vision?
- Have you ever seen someone die?
- Have you ever caught something large on fire?
- Favorite ‘fictional’ bad guy or monster that you wish was real?
- Do you believe in multiple dimensions or worlds?
- Ever held a Seance?
- Ever made a potion of any sort
- Ever worn ‘funeral attire’ outside of a funeral?
- Have you ever made a blood pact?
- Have you ever worked a spell?
- Do you believe in curses?
- Ever had an animal or pet see something that you cant?
- Have you ever gotten lost in the woods at night
- Have you ever caught a photo of a ghost?
- Have you ever played Bloody Mary?
I see everyone on my dash giving cool pictures but sorry I am not that funny. UHM. is this ok?
heee thank you * o *
I… used to ship it pretty hard but then I because meh? I don’t ship it very hard but it’s often a sidepairing in fruk-fics so I don’t mind. I prefer Spain with others, but it does has its adorable moments, and sometimes gorgeous fanart! * o *
I REALLY LIKE NYO!PRUCAN because it’s adorable hahaha but it’s not really a pairing I feel strongly for just. “ohh this art is pretty” kind of? I don’t understand why people ship it or why it’s so big, but. I don’t mind at all \ o /
ahh I have issues seeing Norway romantically interested in anyone haha, especially the other nordics. for me they’re more like a very strange type of brothers? it’s one of those pairings I don’t really mind, but don’t ship, if that makes sense.
also I think it’s important to hold an interest for the characters you ship and I’ve never really been interested in the nordics so. haha. SORRY ;___;
gosh worst pairing ever I don’t understand how anyone can ship this I mean IT’S CANON THAT THEY HATE EACH OTHER!!!!1!1! :(
haha no seriously fruk is one of the things I love most in this world and that’s probably really sad when you think about it. those two fill me with all these emotions and they have allowed me to meet wonderful people in this fandom and I just. ughh I love them so much I’m secretly genuinely really sad whenever people say they don’t like it/don’t ship it even though that’s really stupid but I never say so and it’s just kind of my biggest obesssion and awsedrftgy best otp okay.
can we have an agreement that we tag everything that has to do with the pairing, and this year’s halloween, “80012”, in honour of all the times they’ve competed?
hostsis got a fever and I probably caught it too
also it is terribly cute that France and England actually keep count of the times they’ve had competitions
uhm.. LIKE. okay here’s one task:
“Each day, a factory produces x objects with x understood between 0 and 50 (this sentence doesn’t make that much sense but uhm NOT SURE HOW TO TRANSLATE ‘COMPRIS’ someone French help??). The total price of the production of x objects is given in euros by:
P(x)= 3x^2 - 100x + 900
1 a) What is the income I(x), expressed in euros for x objects sold?”
.. okay THIS WAS ME TRANSLATING FROM FRENCH TO ENGLISH I DON’T EVEN SPEAK FRENCH be proud fuck my homework should be just understanding the tasks it’s hard enough
okay like COMPLETELY SERIOUSLY, are there someone out there who’re good at maths who want to do my maths homework?
BEST ICON ON TUMBLR EXCUSE ME EVERYONE ELSE GO HOME-
regdichab started following you
helloo you like fruk that is a good thing thank you! ; o ;
also there’s shiny porn here that I’m not intending on posting but if you want to you can..?
England is just a bit shocked because France without a beard reminds him of his first kiss.