Oh! Okay ouo
I was actually hoping you’d answer to this haha;;
anyway, should I be formal? Or more friendly-like? Like… well I suppose I should actually ask my teacher this, but should I address them as “You” or “you” (ehm y’know, “tu” or “vous” but “du” or “Sie” since it’s German and you get my point)
skdjflskdjfla why do I have to be so socially awkward orz
personally, on the first mail, I’d go for a friendly but formal tone? just to check out the air, see a bit how they are. You don’t want them to think you’re rude, but you don’t want to be really formal either - that way they won’t get to know you, you know, and I’m pretty sure that’s what they want!
what do you write in an email to your host family in Germany
“hi the girl that you stayed with when you were in Sweden changed schools so I got her place”
“my name is this and that and I like gay porn” doesn’t sound very good as a first impression y’know
oh oh writing your first letter to your host family is always SUPER DIFFICULT and so so fun!
write a bit about yourself, your age, your interests (and be honest! super-important. maybe keep your gay porn out of it but yeah), a bit about your family, if you have any animals. Just… introduce yourself and be yourself as much as possible!
darksstars a réagi à votre billet : darksstars a répondu à votre question : honestly I…
ah, then alas, I can’t help you >:
oh well, thank you anyway!
aah okay, i switched! missing e was acting up to the point where it became a pain to work with :(((( ill keep an eye out for you for that sidebar extension download post :0
I tried using xkit by it was painful it’s….
I just really don’t like the design at all ;;;;;
thank you though! it’s super sweet
oh my god was it the gypsy-post.
EDIT: yes it was and
1) I honestly don’t think people who feel the need to publicly humiliate people like that are worth my time and attention
2) That was 4 days ago
3) This person obviously has no knowledge as to how the situation actually is, and is probably an American who’s never seen or faced the difficulties with a people who, mostly (NOT ALL OF THEM jesus christ did you know I’m from a family of the more nordic gypsies myself) don’t try to integrate themselves
4) if someone wants to discuss this off anon I’m totally up for it but someone who feels the need to just write a post about how horrible I and my opinions are without letting me even know honestly aren’t worth my attention
honestly I don’t mind the new tumblr changes at all they’e perfectly ok the only thing I miss is having my sidebar with followers, queue, messages etc on the front page so if
someone knows an extension that’ll help me to get it back
Rain is cooler than heat
(ha ha see what I did there)
- Nord : Chti biloute ! Cha va tisot ?!
- Brittany : Tri martolod yaouank traaa lalaaaaa la di ga draaaaa !
- Midi-Pyrénées : Eh bah connaud de parigots putaing c', tu me les cagues avec ton accent con!
- Basque Country : *Bomb explosion*
- Auvergne : ... Et que s'appelorio... Quézac.
- Corsica : ... Casse-toi sur le continent, va.
- French Riviera : Laiss' moi zoom zom zang dans ta Benz Benz Benz yeah.
- Burgundy : Chug! Chug! Chug!
- Limousin :
- Paris : Qui sont ces gens ?
look look we’re mermaids! :D
Also followers did you know ice cream helps by headaches only it doesn’t but it’s nice to try.
also I completely forgot to mention that SOPHIE is here and she’s the sweetest person ever!!
she convinced me to watch supernatural
and other cool stuff
if you ever wanna watch supernatural start with season 4
thank you America for really bad TV